We take pride in the quality of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines detailed below and we will be happy to help you. Making sure that you are completely satisfied with our product is our top priority.
0-14 Days: Universal Products
For all our universal products or non-personalized items sold to end-consumers, you can return the product(s) for a full refund. Please contact our office to organize the return. We will refund the full amount within 30 days upon receipt of your notice of cancellation.
0-730 Days: 2-Year Warranty Period
Coverking warrants the original retail purchaser that if this product proves to be defective in material or workmanship, we will repair the product after the 15 days of purchase and before the 2 year mark of the original date of purchase. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, or other abuses not arising out of defects in material or workmanship and does not cover everyday wear and tear.
As our covers and floormats will be custom made based on your specific order and specifications (material & color selection), the right of withdrawal and return does not apply.
Before returning your product, you will need to obtain a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA). To get started, please fill out this form. Please contact us at +49 7424 960 7666 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
Purchase & Use Notices
The color settings on your monitor may cause the colors displayed to vary slightly from the actual colors of our materials. If you're uncertain about a product's actual color, order our free material swatches today.
Coverking's custom seat cover product photos portray actual material and color of product, not necessarily the row style, row number, or seat shape.
- Do not cover a recently painted vehicle immediately. Check with your painter or body shop for recommended cure time. Premature use of a cover in this situation could result in damage to repainted surfaces or lacquer paint. Coverking is not liable for this damage.
- Do not cover a wet vehicle.
- Do not cover a vehicle with convertible top down, windows or sun roof open, or T-tops removed.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- Do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind is expected. If high wind conditions are present (45+kmph), remove the cover.
- Some lighter dash cover materials may cause window glare in certain conditions.
- Please use caution when reaching under power seats to install seat covers - some seats have sharp mechanisms.
- Coverking's liability is limited up to the cost of the product's purchase price.