1. Locate the heating element labeled BOTTOM ELEMENT.
2. Detach the seat bottom portion of the cover to gain access to the seat bottom.
3. Peel off the paper backing and place it onto the seat bottom
4. Align the cover and press down firmly to attach the heater to the cover.
5. Reinstall the bottom seat cover.
6. Detach the seat back portion of the cover to gain access to the seat back.
7. Locate the heating element labeled BACK ELEMENT.
8. Peel off the paper backing.
9. Carefully align the heating element on the backrest.
10. Align the cover and press down firmly to attach the heater to the cover.
11. Reinstall the seat back cover.
12. Attach the harness to the seat back and bottom pigtails.
13. Route the harness underneath of the seat making sure it is free of any moving parts.
14. When in use plug the harness into the power socket.
15. The heaters can be controlled independently by flipping the switch for the desired row. REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT THE ADAPTER WHEN NOT IN USE.