Coverking Frostshield's are designed to Keep snow and ice from building up on your windshield. Here is the step by step on how to install your Coverking Frostshield.
1. Start by laying the Frostshield over top of the windshield.
2. Hold the Frostshield in place using the windshield wipers.
3. Tuck the wings with the stitched in buckles on the inside of windshield frame.
4. Attach the buckle and pull the strap to snug the Frostshield in place.
5. Hold the bungee up out of the way and close the door.
6. Loosen the buckle on the bungee cording.
7. Stretch the bungee cording over the side mirrors.
8. Tighten the buckle onto the side mirrors.
9. Adjust the cording as necessary for proper fitment .