Follow

What seat style do I have?

Please see the attached PDF that shows the most common seat configurations.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

  • Avatar
    Administrator

    Bucket seats - 50/50 Buckets (with or without headrests and armrests, etc.)

    Bench seat with one piece across back and bottom - Solid Bench

    Bench seat with either back or bottom split in half - Split Bench (Split back, solid bottom etc.)

    Bench seat with either back or bottom split into sections or "60/40" - (60% of the seat is solid, then a split with remaining 40%)

    40/20/40 Bench - (40% of the seat, then split, then 20%, then split again, then 40%)